résumé & skills
selected work experience;
2001 – 2002
Store manager / salesperson at Socks & Ties.
2002 – 2005
Nurse’s assistant at MediHem and Riksbyggen, among others.
2005 – 2009
Teaching assistant and Hardware/software management at SIHD Utbildningar.
2009 – 2010
Personal assistant at TH Andersson Human Resource AB.
Tutor in Autodesk Alias Automotive at Chalmers University of Technology.
Guard at Securitas Sverige AB.
Tutor in Dassault CATIA V5 at Chalmers University of Technology.
Graduated from high school at Solvik with education in fine arts.
Attended and graduated from Räddningsverkets skola Rosersberg as Rescueman / CBRN defense specialist in civil service.
Attended and graduated from Engineering preparatory year at Chalmers University of Technology.
2011 – 2014
Attended and graduated from Industrial Design Engineering bachelor program at Chalmers University of Technology.
Attended Product Development master program at Chalmers University of Technology.
- Knowledge concerning the use of rapid prototyping, design for assembly, design for manufacturing and experience with metalworking, including lathes, CNC-milling and general workshop tools.
- Proficient in using modern CAD/CAID software, including Dassault CATIA, Autodesk Inventor and Autodesk Alias.
- Adept at visualization of concepts in Autodesk Showcase and Autodesk Alias.
- Experience from finite-element simulation in FEMap w/ Nastran and CFD with Autodesk CFD.
- Honed problem solving skills with an engineering mindset.
- Extensive knowledge of materials, material selection and recycling/design for disassembly.
- Proficient in finding unique and effective design solutions.
industrial design skills;
- Good hand with sketching, visualizing and prototyping.
- ‘Less is more’-approach to design, following the heritage of classic Swedish design.
- Background in fine arts from lower education.
- Extensive experience working with creative tools from the Adobe CC and earlier versions.